- February 5, 2014 // 584 Comments
- January 31, 2014 // 403 Comments
- July 22, 2011 // 395 Comments
- May 5, 2014 // 377 Comments
- June 6, 2013 // 352 Comments
- By J.B., July 21, 2014
- By katie, July 21, 2014
- By Jacklynn, July 21, 2014
- By kevin, July 20, 2014
- By Jeanie, July 20, 2014
- By Christy Bell, July 20, 2014
- By ayah, July 19, 2014
- By Jay Rowland, July 19, 2014
- By Diana S., July 19, 2014
- By Guy Cooksey, July 19, 2014
- By Greg, July 19, 2014
- By Nancy2, July 19, 2014
- By Diana S., July 18, 2014
- By chb, July 18, 2014
- By Guy Cooksey, July 18, 2014
- By Elizabeth, July 18, 2014
- By Susan, July 18, 2014
- By EJT, July 18, 2014
Want to Donate?
Want to donate to the Recovering Grace ministry? Do all of your Amazon shopping using the link below, and a small percentage comes back to us. Or you can donate directly via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Recovering Grace is not a 501(c)3, and thus gifts are not tax-deductible.
Dig Into Our Archives
Join a Recovery Group
One of the major problems with the teachings of Bill Gothard is that they are deeply intertwined with aspects of scripture that are indeed truth. Those who have experienced years or decades under such teaching often need the kind of help that can only come through discussing and sharing with others who have had similar experiences. Harnessing the power of facebook, Recovering Grace has two Spiritual Recovery groups: one for former ATI parents, and one for former ATI students. The purpose of the groups is to provide a safe place for people to discuss and work through issues related to life inside and outside ATI/IBLP.
PLEASE NOTE: Facebook is now charging $1 to send messages to people who are not on one’s friend list. Therefore, our welcome/screening messages will arrive in your “Other” message box (Check Messages and click “Other”). These will typically be sent within a day or so after your request to join the group.